Friday, March 10, 2017

March 10 - 4.55 miles

You'd think that when I finally broke the 10 mile barrier that the first thing I'd want to do is brag about it, but I think I was too fired up to brag.  Not that that makes any sense.  It was last Sunday, 10.64 miles, the best 5th of all time and the furthest I'd run since 2014.

Then, four days of cold rain and better things to do in the evening kept me from any kind of follow-up.  Today I took off work a little early and soaked in some thin sunshine, twice around the graveyard, for a total of 4.55.  No records were set, but exercise was had.

It was a significant day for The Avatar, though, since he crossed a state line.  I mean, it's the third time across the Illinois/Indiana line, but this time it's for good, or at last for good until he gets to Ohio.  He's approaching Vincennes from the southwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment