Thursday, February 2, 2017

February 2: Windy

A very strong cold wind has discouraged running this week, and by discouraged I mean Absolutely Ruled Out.  So, the extent of my athletic activity has been to chart out the days in February that seem especially amenable to running, statistically speaking.  I literally charted them out!


Statistically speaking, it's no worry that I missed the first two days of the month, and I have reason to hope that the dread wind will stop in time for me to run tomorrow.  Yellow represents the weekends, which have some nice opportunities on them.  The exclamation marks are places where there's a possibility of making a February date the "best" cumulative day of that date-of-month for the year.

I wonder if anybody else in the world has evolved this system to talk themselves into exercising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment