Friday, February 10, 2017

Feb 9: 5.33 and Feb 10: 4.43

I'm going to work a holiday in a few days, so I took two half-days and got in some weekday runs.  The first one felt pretty good.  The second one was a real trudge until I got a text about a trivial work issue that pissed me off; after that, I was too busy stewing to notice the run until I was almost home.  Stewing is always great for running.

The 5.33 was the best Thursday of the year and tied the best Thursday of 2016; it also broke the all-time record for February 9th and eliminated a shameful sub-10 cumulative mileage day. 

The 4.43 was the best Friday for the year, broke the all-time record for February tenth, and upgraded a humiliating sub-5 cumulative mileage day to a shameful sub-10 cumulative mileage day.  It also knocked out one of my three single-instance February days (not including the 29th); the next one is Monday.

My Avatar continued down Illinois 141, with a brief detour to explore the little village of New Haven.

On the headphones, I finished Life of Pi on Thursday and got rolling on a YA novel called Wonder on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment