Last Monday, I laid out the situation for the rest of February:
Tomorrow is the only chance February has to have a "First-place" date among the months, so it's tempting to grab that, even knowing it wouldn't last.
I grabbed it!
After that, we've got:
- 24th: Worst 24th, sub-ten cumulative mileage
- 25th: Worst 25th, sub-five cumulative mileage, sub-five record.
- 26th: Worst 26th, sub-five cumulative mileage, sub-five record.
- 28th: Worst 28th, sub-ten cumulative mileage, sub-five record.
- 29th: No running history.
I don't feel like I've been doing any particularly amazing running, and I certainly haven't been running very far on any given day, but with the best January and the best February both under my belt now, I seem to be off to a really good start. March is historically a much stronger month, as daylight continues to sneak back into the world. So far, the weather has been dreadful and I haven't budged. But that can't last forever, right?