It looks like I have motivation to "run for February" for almost every remaining day of the month. Tomorrow is the only chance February has to have a "First-place" date among the months, so it's tempting to grab that, even knowing it wouldn't last. After that, we've got:
- 24th: Worst 24th, sub-ten cumulative mileage.
- 25th: Worst 25th, sub-five cumulative mileage, sub-five record.
- 26th: Worst 26th, sub-five cumulative mileage, sub-five record.
- 28th: Worst 28th, sub-ten cumulative mileage, sub-five record.
- 29th: No running history.
Counterbalancing that, I had a bit of a scrape last night and will be taking antibiotics all week, and still don't feel 100% over that February bug. We shall see.
In Missouri, The Avatar continued south along the Katy Trail.
Audio: I finished The Goldfinch while I was doing my data entry. There will finally be something else in the "Audio" department of this blog!