Thursday, January 28, 2016

"Taking Pressure Off the Weekend"

I went on a night run, partly to take pressure of off the weekend -- the more miles I pack in during the week, the fewer I'm obligated to run on Saturday and Sunday to get to my general goal of 20 miles/week or, this week, to meet my goal of "Best January Ever." There's an even more esoteric reason why I wanted to get some miles in today, on January 28th, but I don't think I'm ready to go into that level of detail yet.

Meanwhile, in Central Missouri, My Avatar heads east by northeast on Santa Fe Road, towards Boonville.

And speaking of Best January Ever, 2016 is now in second place. (It's also the 32nd best month overall, since you ask.)
Jan 2014: 85.1
Jan 2016: 73.21 
11.89 miles to go! I think I might get this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment